We challenged our staff to put together the ultimate list of must-see haunted houses in the metro area. Did your favorite spooky thrill make our list?
- Mystery Manor | 716 N 18th Street | Omaha, NE 68102
Omaha’s longest running haunted attraction! Mystery Manor is getting ready to celebrate their 38th Halloween season this fall.
- Scary Acres | 17272 Giles Road | Omaha, NE 68136
Three haunted attractions in one terrifying location. Pick your poison between Master’s Castle, House on the Hill, the Haunted Woods, or dare to be brave and hit all three!
- Haunted Hollow | 12501 Old Giles Road | La Vista, NE 68128
If you love to be scared, Haunted Hollow Screampark offers a terrifying collection of haunted attractions and unique shows.
- The Shadow’s Edge | 3457 S 84th Street | Omaha, NE 68124
17 seasons in and The Shadow’s Edge is ramping it up with 3 new spine-chilling attractions… if you dare!
- Blood Rush (Camp Fear) | 23301 W. Maple Road | Elkhorn, NE 68022
Over a mile of pure fear across 4 acres of forest. The terror returns to Omaha’s largest haunted attraction.
- Madness Haunted House | 21534 Chestnut Road | Council Bluffs, IA 51503
This must-see haunt is where your nightmares will begin.
- Villisca Axe Murder House | 508 E 2nd Street | Villisca, IA 50864
Over 100 years ago, an entire family was bludgeoned to death in their home and the killer was never identified. Many say the spirits remain in this haunted house… if you are willing to find out for yourself?
- Museum of Shadows | 1110 Douglas Street | Omaha, NE 68102
Check out the largest collection of verified haunted artifacts and see which one terrifies you the most!
- Hillside House of Hell | 114 Green Street | Glenwood, IA 51534
Located in an abandoned asylum, get ready to come face-to-face with 50,000 sqft of heart-pumping terror across 4 attractions.
Satisfy your thrill-seeking side and see how many you can hit before Halloween… if you aren’t too afraid?!? Happy Haunting!